US based couple poisoned by brother after they returned home for Christmas

A US based Liberian couple met their untimely deaths after they were poisoned during their Christmas holiday in Liberia.

According to Facebook user,Aremo Oriola, the couple had been sending money to the man's brother to help build houses. When they came home for the holidays, the brother cooked food and sent to them.They were found dead the next morning.


Post a Comment

* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad