A Texas high school student was stabbed to death in the shower before his attacker was shot dead by a neighbor, police said. According to Harris County sheriff's deputies, 17 year old Wade and his 12-year-old sister were home alone on Monday when 21 year old Pedro Sanchez entered the home and started to attack Wade with a knife while Wade was taking a shower.
Investigators said Sanchez was seen entering the home wearing latex gloves and was armed with a baseball bat.
The sister ran next door to her neighbor's house and told him what was happening.
"We’re thinking the front door might have been unlocked," said Sgt. Cedric Collier of the Harris County Sheriff’s Office. "When he entered the residence, the sister went next door for help because the guy wouldn’t leave."
The neighbor, who is a Houston firefighter, grabbed a gun and went to help.
"Upon his arrival he found a suspect with blood on him attacking the neighbor," Collier said. "The neighbor pulled out a weapon, discharged the weapon one time, striking the suspect once, then he proceeded to help the victim."
Tyler (pictured above) and Sanchez were pronounced dead at the scene.

Wade was a senior at Tomball Memorial High School. His family described him as an "all-American kid" who had a lot of friends.
Tyler Wade’s mother, Amy, sent KPRC 2 several pictures of her son and says one of him on the track after a football game is her favorite because it shows his personality.
"He was a fabulous kid with an incredible sense of humor," she said. "We are all better for having him in our lives. He was a true joy."
"I know he played football," said Zeach Whitaker, a student at Tomball Memorial High School. "I saw him in chemistry class. It's just sad what happened. No one should have to die like that."
"He was just like a really liked guy. Everybody knows him as the energetic, happy guy who would always help people,” student Maya Avila said.
Sanchez's father, who said everything is not what it seems said:
"They want to portray Tyler as this great kid," he said. "My son was great, too. He was in college, he was getting ready to join the military. He had his life together."
He went onto say the two knew each other and had a fight Tuesday, several hours before the deadly stabbing.
"That other kid came over and attacked him first," he said. "That is a fact and that's not being reported on the news. OK, I want everybody to know that. It started with the other kid.” 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post